This blended portrait is one of the series of black and white photography that blends portrait photography with landscape photography. As a result, here is a stylish and modern artistic photography that let your mind wander. Not to mention, Caracola took these portraits on studio by herself. Some of these photographs were used as inspiration to create paintings that you can find here.
Do you want to add a peaceful look into your modern decoration? Then this full-bleed blended portrait from Caracola Art Studio is for you!
- Photo size: 40 x 50 cm
- Limited edition of 10 prints
- Printed on Hahnemühle Photo Luster 260 gsm
- Glued on a 3 mm aluminium dibond sheet
- Hanging system included
- Signed by Caracola
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Carefully packed on cardboard box to ensure maximum protection
- Dispatched from the Netherlands
- Worldwide shipping
- Shipping times may vary depending on location
Caracola is an Ecuadorian visual artist based in the Netherlands. Her art projects and work samples are a mix of her mediums for the outline, aesthetics and colors that highlight her individuality from other artists. Caracola takes inspiration from the environment, observing people, and from the simplicity of the space around her that are processed into works of art, either digital photography or in the form of mixed-media paintings. Caracola Art Studio brings a versatile collection of home decoration and accessories for design lovers.